Welcome Guest ( Log In | Join )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cancelled export wines sold on websites
winerino
post Oct 6 2008, 09:49 AM
Post #1

Group: Subscriber
Member No.: 16,800

A good one I have stumbled across is joos.com.au. They have 2 wine per week on sale and it is actually quite cheap for pretty good stuff. They also throw in different stuff like this week. 1 lt of Shiraz and Chard for $6.66. Well worth checking them out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
"Mouse"
post Mar 2 2004, 05:41 PM
Post #2

Guests

Try www.winerobot.com.au

This post has been imported from Winepros archive - www.winepros.com.au

+Quote Post
"Keith"
post Mar 2 2004, 05:10 PM
Post #3

Guests

Hi TTTM

Thanks for the advice, more or less what I suspected. Can you tell me who the Online retailer is that you think is reliable for cleanskins (and wines in general)? I find that most of the online purchases are more expensive than picking up the specials in retailers

+Quote Post
"TTTM"
post Mar 1 2004, 08:59 PM
Post #4

Guests

Hi Keith,

I too have seen faxes from this mob. The trap you shouldn't fall into is that of the 'retail' price i.e. "Was 29.99, now only $14.99" on some of the labelled stuff. You will find these same labels at many of the reputable on and offline merchants for the same or much less than that advertised.

Cleanskins are a different beast and I wouldn't buy unless I knew the specific source. One online retailer offers cleanskins very infrequently but when they do I but up because I know exactly what the wine is, and these are genuine bargains with large savings off the labelled product.

+Quote Post
"keith"
post Mar 1 2004, 01:47 PM
Post #5

Guests

How reliable are these wines sold on websites such as Getwinesdirect.com? They usually indicate that they are 1/2 - 1/3 of the original price, but there are never any independent reviews of these wines available. has anyone ever bought from Getwinesdirect.com?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2020 - 11:50 AM