Welcome Guest ( Log In | Join )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cabin near Margaret River
"cranky"
post Aug 22 2001, 11:29 PM
Post #1

Guests

The Sea and Soul is very good, well located, and you have to check out the local store (Prevelly Park General Store at the caraven park)for great rare wine finds!
Also recommended is the Canal Rocks Beach Resort. If you can afford a bit more, the Luxury Apartments have absolutly everything you will need (try and get #7). We spent half our honeymoon there.
In the bush... I am not sure which self contained places are best. If you go to Denmark, though, definitely try Karma Chalets. Beautiful.

This post has been imported from Winepros archive - www.winepros.com.au
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
"ozscape"
post Aug 21 2001, 07:41 PM
Post #2

Guests

I don't know the contact details off hand - but there's a teriffic place I stayed at called "La Foret Enchantee".
It was/is run by the sales manager at Vasse Felix - Michael Whyte
You can probably contact him through the winery - contact details at www.vassefelix.com.au

Ozscape

+Quote Post
"Ben"
post Aug 20 2001, 12:33 PM
Post #3

Guests

Hi Kyne

I depends on your preference towards cost and proximity. There are some great cheap alternatives at caravan parks such as Preverley Park Beach Resort (cabins for about $50-$60 a night) (08) 9757 2374.

There are many trendy places like KarriView lodge, MR Apartments and other various hotels with different facilities.

One option I would definitely recommend for a couple would be Sea and Soul. I think when I stayed there you got the third night free and the place is equipt with spa, lounge and TV, bathroom, cooking facilities and is 10 minutes from the likes of Vasse Felix and two seconds from the beach. Give them a try- the number I had is (08) 9757 2026.

There are also many good value houses available for a steal if your in a larger group ($100 per night). The MR tourist bureau will be helpful (08) 9757 2911.

I hope you have an enjoyable experience

+Quote Post
"Kyne Sedgnab"
post Aug 19 2001, 06:02 PM
Post #4

Guests

Can anyone recommend a nice, self-contained cabin in the Margaret River wine region? Although I find several places listed on the web I live in Victoria and have no means of establishing which are the best.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th February 2020 - 07:52 PM