Reply to this topicStart new topic
Making wine in the shed.
maybelle59
post Feb 18 2011, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Subscriber
Member No.: 35,124

QUOTE (Robyn @ Jul 2 2009, 11:10 PM) *
This great little book might help: www.visitvineyards.com/wine/vineyards-wineries/wine-food-travel-book-reviews/book-review-the-wine-makers-answer-book-alison-crowe

Your reasons for making wine are many, we're sure. Perhaps it's the skyrocketing cost of wine. Perhaps it's the lack of quality or selection available in stores. Perhaps you are like us and like to know what the hell is really in the wine that you're drinking. Whatever.

singapore restaurants
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robyn
post Jul 2 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: RootAdmin
Member No.: 222

This great little book might help: www.visitvineyards.com/wine/vineyards-wineries/wine-food-travel-book-reviews/book-review-the-wine-makers-answer-book-alison-crowe

+Quote Post
Andrew
post Jun 25 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #3

Group: RootAdmin
Member No.: 121

Many years back, I was lucky enough to be living next to an elderly Italian couple, who annually would invite the extended family around on one weekend early in the new year, pick up a couple trailer loads of red wine grapes and spend the weekend celebrating and stomping the grapes by hand (well, feet) - and hey presto, towards the end of the year, out came the bottles and i must say for something made in such non sterile and backyard processes, the end product was highly quaffable.

I also worked a few years back with someone who made a batch of "Robs famous Zin" (Zinfandel) each year - and it wasn't too bad a drop either.

Anyone else dabbled in the process of making wine at home?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 04:58 PM