Welcome Guest ( Log In | Join )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Luxury Houseboat on the Murray River -
JLM
post Feb 2 2010, 10:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Subscriber
Member No.: 25,794

We are considering something different for our wedding. My family live in the UK and his live in Australia so we wanted to use our budget to maximise the amount of time we spend together as a family. We thought about what we wanted from the day and as we have both been there before, we decided that low key is the way forward. There will be no one pulling us from pillar to post and telling us that we have to be at speeches for 3pm and then photographs at 3.18pm.....more like 12 -20 family members all together cooking for each other.......

So, in order to make this possible we are considering a luxury houseboat on the Murray River (Ahh Willandra http://www.willandrahouseboats.com.au/flee...e_paradise.htm) for five day with the wedding somewhere along the river. The river is long and I understand that it has many beautiful places and so I am looking to this forum for some advice.
I wonder if anyone has used or knows someone who has used the houseboats?? Do you have any feedback which we may find useful?
Can you think of some beautiful places along the river where we can get off the boat and say our vows??

Many thanks for your help in advance
Jo

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 10:13 PM