Wineries for Valentines Day
Jagger
post Jan 23 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Subscriber
Member No.: 42,635

QUOTE (WineryDriver @ Jan 23 2012, 01:45 PM) *
Hi Jagger,
If you are referring to the NE region around King Valley or Rutherglen, then contact Sandy from Driven Induglence who will be able to help you.
If the Yarra Valley is the area you are interested in, I will be able to help you.
Cheers, Debbie

Hi Debbie,
Yarra Valley sounds perfect. We live in between the city and Frankston so anything within the 2 hour drive is good. If you could provide me with more info that would really help. My email is jaggerwong@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Jonathan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WineryDriver
post Jan 23 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 32,149

Hi Jagger,
If you are referring to the NE region around King Valley or Rutherglen, then contact Sandy from Driven Induglence who will be able to help you.
If the Yarra Valley is the area you are interested in, I will be able to help you.
Cheers, Debbie

+Quote Post
WineryDriver
post Jan 23 2012, 12:41 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 32,149

QUOTE (Jagger @ Jan 20 2012, 10:09 AM) *
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. Basically this Valentines, I want to do something special for my date, which is to have lunch or a picnic at one of the Wineries (most preferably east region of Victoria). Ultimate I would like to find a place where they open their grounds up for picnics and we could find a quiet spot and a bottle of th local wine to go along with our picnic.

My question is, is there such wineries in Victoria? A name or contact of such places would be most helpful if not some recommendations of wineries which provide v-day lunches would be good as well.

Thanks for the help!

Hi Jagger,

Are you referring to the NE region of Victoria, around Rutherglen or the wineries around the Yarra Valley? If it's around Rutherglen or King Valley I suggest you call Sandy from Driven Indulgence on 0408244531. You'll find her most helpful. If it's for the Yarra Valley, I can help you there.
Cheers,
Debbie

+Quote Post
Jagger
post Jan 20 2012, 10:09 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 42,635

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. Basically this Valentines, I want to do something special for my date, which is to have lunch or a picnic at one of the Wineries (most preferably east region of Victoria). Ultimate I would like to find a place where they open their grounds up for picnics and we could find a quiet spot and a bottle of th local wine to go along with our picnic.

My question is, is there such wineries in Victoria? A name or contact of such places would be most helpful if not some recommendations of wineries which provide v-day lunches would be good as well.

Thanks for the help!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 06:13 AM