Join the VisitVineyards.com RACV, RACQ and RACT Regional Wine and Food Programs
and get your business in front of over three million auto club members
Looking to attract new customers to your door?
The RACV Regional Wine and Food Program and VisitVineyards.com's Wine and food selections for RACQ and RACT offer you the opportunity to promote your business directly to RACV's two million members and over a million RACT and RACQ members.
By becoming a Show Your Card and Save Partner, motoring organisation members will actively be enticed to your door and to spend their money with you.
Apply now to:
- be part of these dynamic regional wine and food programs
- promote your business to over 2 million RACV members (75 per cent of Victorian households), over 1 million Queenslanders and 200,000 Tasmanians
- increase your online presence
- increase sales and drive visitation to your door
The programs and your business are promoted through exclusive, dedicated websites: racv.VisitVineyards.com, racq.VisitVineyards.com and ract.VisitVineyards.com and through specialised marketing channels including:
- RACV Royal Auto magazine and RACV Inroads eNewsletter
- RACV, RACT and RACQ Show Your Card and Save sites
- RACQ The Road Ahead and eNewsletters
- VisitVineyards.com website and eNewsletter (a 41,000 strong community and growing)
- other RACV, RACQ, RACT and VisitVineyards.com print, online and social media online programs.
All for only $480 per year which also includes a VisitVineyards.com Premium Listing valued at $180 per year.
If you run a cellar door, winery/vineyard restaurant, microbrewery, provedore store or are a boutique food producer, we want to hear from you. But don't delay, places are limited in each region and will be assessed on a 'first come first served' basis.
For an information kit and further details, please contact Lara Winsor via email Lara@visitvineyards.com or phone 03 6248 4476 or mobile 0422 866 608
To see our recommendations, ratings and reviews you must be a logged-in subscriber.
To subscribe please enter your email address in the "Subscribe Now - it's Free" box on the right and click the "Join" button, or fill in this form >