Win a wonderful Whitsundays holiday promotion – Terms and Conditions
Please read these carefully before entering
Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- Entry is open to persons 18 years and over (except all employees and immediate family of the Promoter, RoamMedia and their related corporations and agencies associated with this promotion) who fully complete the online entry form during the promotional period or download the Visit Vineyards iPhone app. ('Eligible Entrants')
- The promotion commences on 13th December 2011 and closes at midnight on 9th May 2012.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The winner will be announced at the VisitVineyards.com offices, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia, 11th May 2012. The major prize winner(s) will be contacted by phone and email, and their name and details will published on the VisitVineyards.com website for the required period of 3 months.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a holiday in the Whitsundays including:
- Beachworx Billabong voucher for $250
- Two (2) nights' accommodation in cabin or powered site at Big 4 Adventure Whitsundays
- 3 Island Cruise for two people provided by Whitsunday Island Adventure Cruises
- Half day fishing charter for two people provided by Whitsunday Fishing Charters
- Reef & Whitehaven Scenic Flight for 2 people in Seaplane provided by Air Whitsunday
- Two (2) nights' accommodation at A&A Hotel Proserpine
- Crocodile Safari Tour and lunch for two people provided by Prosperpine River Eco Tours
- Oil painting of favourite Whitsundays image to the value of $500 provided by Seabreeze Art Gallery
- Two (2) nights' accommodation at Cape Gloucester Eco Resort
- Dinner (1) for two at Cape Gloucester Eco Resort
- Reef and Whitehaven scenic flight for two people in a seaplane provided by Air Whitsundays
- Guided dive provided by Whitsundays Dive Adventures. Includes 2 dives and all equipment. Note only for qualified divers, proof of certification will be required.
- Three (3) nights' accommodation in a one bedroom apartment at Toscana Resort
- Blowave and straighten for two people provided by Figurehead Salon
- Lunch for two provided by Sushi Whitsundays
- Marriage or Re-Affirmation Ceremony provided by Marry Me Margaret
- Helicopter flight for two people provided by Aviation Adventures
- Mounted panoramic print of the Whitsundays provided by Shane Batham
- Bar vouchers (2 x $50) for Base Backpackers
- Two (2) nights' accommodation provided by Base Backpackers in a deluxe queen suite
- Cruise to Whitehaven Beach on the Camira catamaran for two people provided by Cruise Whitsundays
- Pair of hand painted champagne flutes provided by Total Weddings
- The prize winner(s) are responsible for all travel to and from the Whitsundays, car hire if required, any additional transfers not stipulated above,and all other items of a personal nature including, but not limited to, phone calls, drinks, meals (except where stipulated), petrol, fuel and all other travel expenses, including passports, visas (if required), currency exchange charges, all insurances, Accommodations are room only unless otherwise specified. The prize is subject to availability at time of booking and some conditions apply (see Items 13 and 14).
- The prize is not transferable except by consent of VisitVineyards.com and RoamMedia, and in the event of a transfer being accepted, the airfare component is limited to the lesser amount of airfares from the nearest Australian capital city that applies. Bookings for the prize must be made via RoamMedia, of 1/8 Macarthur Drive, Whitsunday (roam.net.au) QLD BN 3805964 who is responsible for all aspects of the prize and its delivery/fulfilment by the winner(s), and must be made a minimum of 30 days in advance. VisitVineyards.com takes no responsibility for this process nor any changes that the winner(s) may wish to make following the notification of their win.
- The prize must be taken as one package, to be taken and completed between 18th May 2012 and February 2013 excluding the period from 10th to 17th August 2012 inclusive, and is not redeemable for cash. Health and travel insurance is highly recommended to protect the winner(s) against any costs incurred in the event of unforseen circumstances (including but not limited to ill health, accident or death), the need to change travel dates, etc, and is the responsibility of the winner(s), at their own cost.
- The winner(s) release the Promoter and RoamMedia from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winners as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winners, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected to this competition
- The prize is valued at approximately AUD$4,900 (including GST).
- Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of publishing. Neither the Promoter nor RoamMedia accept responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. In the event for any reason the winner(s) cannot or does not take an element of the prize stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner(s) and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. Where part of the prize is unavailable for any reason, RoamMedia may at its discretion substitute another item as determined by Roam Media and subject to availability.
- In the interest of passenger safety, some departures, itineraries and activities are subject to sea and weather conditions. Should any operator be forced to cancel or alter their services for these or any other reasons, RoamMedia’s liability is limited to offering an alternative departure date or alternative prize component of similar value and/or genre.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter, RoamMedia and their associated agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage or for any personal injury or death suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any persons negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize/s, except for any liability which can not be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Promoter reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed by the 30th June 2012, the prize will be allocated to next valid entry drawn. The winners' name(s) will be published on the VV website (and retained for 3 months).
- In the event of insolvency or cessation of trading of either the Promoter or of RoamMedia and/or other unforseen major events (eg death or disability of either the principals of VisitVineyards.com or RoamMedia, force majeure, etc), preventing the promotion from proceeding as planned, then the promotion may be terminated at the discretion of the remaining party, without liability.
- The Promoter is VisitVineyards.com, 1431 Tasman Hwy, Cambridge, Tasmania, Australia 7170.
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winner(s) may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter and RoamMedia and related bodies, unless the winner(s) otherwise notify the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter and RoamMedia using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion, for awarding any prizes and for a free subscription to the VisitVineyards.com website.
- If they have consented via the tickbox provided, Eligible Entrants also consent to RoamMedia contacting them for followup marketing.
- For further information, please see the Promoter's Privacy Statement.
See also Terms and Conditions of use of the VisitVineyards.com websites.
Authorised under the laws of the State of Tasmania.
©2008-12 VisitVineyards® Pty Ltd
To see our recommendations, ratings and reviews you must be a logged-in subscriber.
To subscribe please enter your email address in the "Subscribe Now - it's Free" box on the right and click the "Join" button, or fill in this form >