On Thursday, 4 June join the Starlight Children's Foundation 21st birthday celebrations and Australia's hottest chefs at Sydney's finest food and wine fundraiser, the Five Chefs Dinner at the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney.
This magnificent once-a-year five-course dinner will showcase the talents of:
• Tony Bilson (Bilson's, Number One Wine Bar) – the “Godfather of Australian cuisine” will be preparing a French-inspired entree
• Justin North (Becasse, Etch) – The Sydney Morning Herald's 2009 Good Food Guide Chef of the Year is orchestrating the second course
• Pete Evans (Hugo's) – taking charge of the third course is Sydney's favourite celebrity chef
• Carl Middleton (Four Seasons Hotel Sydney) – fourth course is being prepared by the Four Season's own Executive Chefw
• Katrina Kanetani (Pier) – Starlight is delighted to have Sydney's very own dessert diva on board
• Will Studd – Australia's only Master of Cheese will be supplying superb cheeses
• Huntll be matched with each course
The Starlight Children's Foundation has been bringing love, laughter and support to seriously ill children and their families since 1988. It relies on the generosity of donors, community groups and thousands of volunteers and among its greatest supporters are the chefs and winemakers of Australia.
“It's exciting to work side by side with some of Australia's top chefs and be a part of one of Sydney's most preeminent food and wine charity events,” says Justin North of Becasse and Etch restaurants.
“The food will be brilliant, the wines exquisite, the entertainment top notch and most importantly, all funds raised go straight into Starlight's innovative programs.”
Today, Starlight Express Rooms feature in most of the nation's paediatric hospitals, Starlight Fun Centres provide bedside entertainment, Captain Starlight brings hours of fun and laughter and hundreds of ‘once in a lifetime' wishes are granted for kids and families who really mething to smile about.
For more information and bookings follow the website link above.
To see our recommendations, ratings and reviews you must be a logged-in subscriber.
To subscribe please enter your email address in the "Subscribe Now - it's Free" box on the right and click the "Join" button, or fill in this form >
Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button. We respect your privacy.
Enjoy exclusive experiences and benefits when you visit cellar doors, restaurants, provedores and more. Become a VisitVineyards.com Member today »