Save 20% on all books at Wakefield Press
Barossa Shiraz and more great wine, food, travel and other titles available
At VisitVineyards.com we get to see and review a lot of books (understatement!) but it's fair to say that independent book publisher Wakefield Press consistently comes out with very high quality publications, both in terms of content and presentation which are recognised with many awards and accolades.
We're therefore delighted to announce a very special offer, just for you! VisitVineyards.com subscribers can now buy directly from Wakefield Press online with a 20% DISCOUNT!
There are links to our reviewed books below but your discount applies to all titles available online.
Here's a few of our best picks:
- A wine favourite and highly recommended is Barossa Shiraz, by Dr Thomas Girgensohn. It's a must-read for any red wine-lover and intending wine-travellers to the region shouldn't leave home without reading it first or packing it in the top of your bag.
Update Jan 2015: Barossa Shiraz is the Australian winner in the categories of Best Wine Book and Best New World Wine Book in the 2015 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. Read more on this recognition and success »
- Award-winning Bold Palates by Barbara Santich helps us reach a deeper understanding of the Australian identity by looking at the way we eat – and it's far from being all lamb!
- On the travel scene, Almost an Island: the story of Robe by Liz Harfull is sure to inspire a trip to South Australia's Limestone Coast. It brings together stories, memories and images gathered by generations of residents and holidaymakers to invoke a real sense of place.
- Kafka's Soup by Mark Crick will delight food and literature lovers with its witty pastiches.
There are more great wine, food and travel books available as well as many other interesting topics.
Buy a book today and then do your own review – we'd love to see it!
How to claim your 20% discount:
- Go to Wakefield Press online www.wakefieldpress.com.au
- Search for your book(s) and add them to your shopping cart.
- In the box titled 'Redeem a Special Offer' at the bottom of your cart put the code 'vineyard' and press return
- Your total is automatically updated.
The fine print:
- Wakefield Press reserves the right to check your status as a VisitVineyards.com subscriber.
- Discount offer expires on 31 December 2016.
- Postage on all orders around Australia is a flat rate of A$7.00.
To see our recommendations, ratings and reviews you must be a logged-in subscriber.
To subscribe please enter your email address in the "Subscribe Now - it's Free" box on the right and click the "Join" button, or fill in this form >